Friday 24 April 2015

AROUND FED SQ

Federation Square in Melbourne, Australia, is a mixed-use development in the inner city, covering an area of 3.2 hectares and centred on two major public spaces: Open squares (St. Paul's Court and The Square) and one covered (The Atrium), built on top of a concrete deck above busy railway lines. It is located at intersection between Flinders Street and Swanston Street/St Kilda Road in Melbourne's Central Business District, adjacent to Melbourne's busiest railway station.

This post is part of the Friday Greens meme,
and also part of the  Skywatch Friday meme.





4 comments:

  1. Hello Nick,
    the last picture is my favorit, it looks so pretty!
    Have a nice weekend,
    moni

    Thanks if you visit my blog
    http://www.reflexionblog.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the different views that can be found around Fed Square. That last little chair is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the two first shots. The mural is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please comment. I appreciate constructive criticism as it improves my skills as an amateur photographer.